First let me thank all the wonderful friends of mine who already have blogs and have been the inspiration for me to start this blog. We'll see if I feel the same way about this and you after I finish this 'project' of mine. Oh yeah the word project just about makes me sweat and break out in hives, as for some reason that list gets longer and longer as I get crazier and crazier. Yet, another reason to start this blog to make myself accountable to myself and those who read this silly blog of mine.
OK, so here goes and here's the goal of this blog of mine to try to organize my crazy and hectic life.
Goals of the year:
1. I will post at the beginning of each week the goals I would like to accomplish for the week and again at the end of the week to check in and let anyone who is crazy enough to read this besides myself what I have accomplished or failed.
2. Actually exercise on a regular basis including running/jogging.
3. Obtain my goal weight.
4. Eat healthy and cook at home more often.
5. Get my house back in order after this past winter's ice damn. Damn that Damn!!!
6. Finish organizing my house and getting rid of what we no longer need or want. Including the basement.
7. Learn how to use my new photo editing program and graphic program on the new mac we just purchased.
8. Place family photos around the house. I already have the frames but need to edit pictures, print them, and hang them....ugh!!!
9. Run 3 1/2 marathons in 2010 or 2 1/2 marathons and a triathlon. Oh yeah and live doing it :)
10. Be more organized; thus this blog!
OK, wish me luck on this adventure. I will need it. I look forward to posting about my adventures, trials, and tribulations along the way.