Relaxation at its Best

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Goals of the Week: April 25th

Well it is already 3:30 pm on Sunday and all I have done so far today is create this blog. I have a lot to get done this week and we'll see how it goes.
Goals:
1. Paint and hang wood cornices in our family room.
2. Move all the furniture out of the family room and office for the new carpeting that we need to to that damn ice damn. Oh then move all that furniture back.
3. Run 4 times this week.
4. Check out the new YMCA and possibly join.
5. Go through at least 1/2 the basement to start organizing for that much needed garage sale.
6. Only buy lunch out 1 time this week. Make sure I cook and/or pack a lunch every other day!!
7. Update my resume.
8. Install Pixelmator on the mac.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you started a blog! And 3 1/2 marathons in 2010, huh? Okay we have Cleveland in three weeks and then which ones were you thinking? Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete